Harvey. Irma. Puerto Rico. Las Vegas. Simple words with such deep meaning to us now. We have been witness, if not in person then by technology, to some traumatic scenes in the last few weeks. Hurricanes, terrorist attacks, people dying, people still struggling to survive. Our hearts ache for what others have experienced or are currently going through. Our hearts ache over the barrage of images and sounds documenting those struggles. Our hearts ache and yet we continue on, if not in spite of these traumatic incidents but because of them.
- Year One, Done!
- Tis the Season...For Planning!
- SPOTLIGHT ALASKA: Denali National Park
- Travel In a Post-Pandemic World
- Have Refund, Will Travel!
- A Look at Last Year's Season of Giving
- 3 Steps to Survive Long Travel Delays
- Hope For the Solo Cruise Traveler
- Travel Tip: Be Flexible
- Birds of a Feather, Travel Well Together