Harvey. Irma. Puerto Rico. Las Vegas. Simple words with such deep meaning to us now. We have been witness, if not in person then by technology, to some traumatic scenes in the last few weeks. Hurricanes, terrorist attacks, people dying, people still struggling to survive. Our hearts ache for what others have experienced or are currently going through. Our hearts ache over the barrage of images and sounds documenting those struggles. Our hearts ache and yet we continue on, if not in spite of these traumatic incidents but because of them.
- Travel Tip: Know Before You Go
- Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady Review
- SPOTLIGHT ALASKA: The Season of Cruising
- The Truth About Travel Dollars
- Traveling for Two, Pregnancy and Travel Safety
- How Exclusive Are All-Inclusives
- Travel Tip: Don't Forget
- Travel Tip: Consider Journaling!
- Keeping your fit shape, ship shape!