- Destinations – What a great way to get a taste of various locations. A quick stop gives you the opportunity to decide if it’s a location you’d like to return to explore in depth.
- Delicious foods – With buffets, specialty restaurants, snack bars, and room service, you will not be lacking for food. A lot of cruise lines have partnered with celebrity chefs or programs, some even offering cooking classes or other special culinary experiences.
- Entertainment – The variety of entertainment options offered on some cruises are so abundant, you may have trouble choosing which to do! Broadway shows, comedians, trivia games, and movies on deck are just some of the entertainment options available.
- Activities – Aside from the many port day excursions or tours, there are plenty of activities to keep you moving on ship. Gone are the days of shuffleboard and swimming as your exciting choices. Today’s cruise ships have rock climbing, ice skating, water slides, surf riders and even go-cart tracks!
- Pampering – All those activities should fun but what if I just want to sit back and relax. You can still spend as much time as you like sunning yourself by the pool. If you want an even more relaxing option, you can enjoy the shipboard spas for a massage or just sit on your private balcony to read a book, watching the world pass by.
Whatever your style, you have the freedom to make your cruise as active or idle as you like. Contact your cruise travel expert at Journey Scapes Travel to start planning your next cruise.